Finding the Biology in Your RNA-Seq Data with Partek Software
Tuesday, July 31 at 8 a.m PT
Using Partek software, we will demonstrate how analysis of Ion Torrent RNA-Seq data can be accomplished with a few clicks of the mouse. We’ll take you step-by-step through a sample set of Ion Torrent data, highlighting how to:
- Extract biological meaning from differentially expressed genes
- Examine alternative splicing and allele specific expression
- Find novel transcripts and much more
Supported with the robust statistical analysis, visualization tools, and advanced algorithms, Partek software easily turns raw sequence data into differential gene expression. No coding, just biology.
End-to-end RNA-Seq Analysis in Avadis NGS
Tuesday, August 7 at 8 a.m PT
The webinar will describe how to use Avadis NGS for end-to-end RNA-Seq analysis workflow including:
- Alignment: support for alignment of Ion Torrent single-end or paired-end reads against a transcriptome or genome reference.
- Quality Control: quality control plots and filters steps to ensure read quality.
- Analysis: quantification of known and novel transcripts, differential splicing analysis, variant detection, gene fusions, and more.
- Biological Contextualization: ability to investigate set of interesting genes for GO enrichment, network and pathway analysis.
Avadis NGS is an integrated platform that provides analysis, management and visualization tools for next-generation sequencing data.