Our distinguished speakers will present results showing how they are using Ion PGM™ and Ion Proton™ Systems in these applications and research areas: gene panel sequencing for basic research, clinical research, inherited disease research, and cancer research.
- Gene panel sequencing for basic and clinical inherited disease and cancer research
- Aneuploidy assessment in reproductive genetics research
- Microbial and infectious disease research
- Exome sequencing to transform research into genetic disorders
- Routine transcriptome sequencing for research
- Next-generation sequencing applications for cancer research
*The content provided herein may relate to products that have not been officially released and is subject to change without notice.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.