Learn to choose the right fluorophore when designing experiments
The choice of fluorophore is one of the first important decisions to make in developing an experiment. Fluorophores are compounds that emit light at a specific wavelength when they have been excited at another, lower wavelength.
Join our webinar and explore:
- How to choose the best organic dye for an assay
- Quantum dots and how they compare to other dyes
- When to use a phycobiliprotein like R-PE or APC
- When to use fluorescent proteins like GFP
- How to choose a suitable dye to match your instrument
In addition, we will explore the basic characteristics, strengths, and weaknesses of the various fluorophores to help you choose and develop the best assay for your needs.